Agriculture Department Punjab Internship Program 2021 has announced the latest advertisement at MNS University of Agriculture. Agriculture Department Punjab Internship Program Apply Online. The eligible Male/Female Candidates who are interested in the Following Jobs Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply.
Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals domiciled in Punjab (preferably residents of Tehsil Burewala, Kotadu, Karor Lal Esan, Haroonabad, Shakargarh, Shahkot, Quaidabad, Pakpattan, Fateh Jung 8, Chakwal). Having their B.Sc (Hops), Agriculture from any of the three Agricultural Universities (i.e. MNS-University of Agriculture, Multan, University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, and PMAS-Arid Agriculture University, Rawalpindi) can apply for an internship opportunity for a period of two crop seasons (not exceeding 12 months).
Agriculture Department Punjab Internship Program Apply Online
|Organization||Agriculture Department Punjab|
|Job Type||Full time|
Read More: Today Government Jobs in Pakistan
Posts/Vacancies in Agriculture Department Punjab Internship Program 2021
Eligible Criteria for Agriculture Department Punjab Internship Program 2021
- Graduates of Agricultural Sciences (BSc (Hons.) Agriculture) who passed out during the years 2018,2019 and 2020 (up to 30-10-2020).
- Must have a minimum of 5 CGPA in the bachelor’s degree program.
- He/ She must not be currently enrolled in any academic program / employed / holding any current scholarship for higher studies. Enrolled students have to present semester discontinuation certificate issued by the University
- Possessing an android phone. SIM in his or her own
- Preferably own a motorbike (self or in name of father/ brother) with a valid driving license.
How to Apply for Online Agriculture Department Punjab Internship Program?
- Applicants are required to fill an online Application Form available on the website (https://agriinternship.punjab.gov.pk/) through the website.
- The stipend admissible to each intern will be Rs.30.000/- per month (including POL expenditures) and an incentive (not exceeding Rs. 2500, per month) based upon his/her performance.
- Internees Have to work with the registered farmers for the provision of extension and technical Services and they can be planed anywhere in the project area in Punjab. These placements will only be for a period not exceeding 12 months and will be non-transferable.
- Application forms can be submitted by 25.01.2021 through an online portal. Incomplete/late applications will not be entertained. Any application can be rejected at any time in case of concealment of facts / false statements.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview (if required).
- Department of Agriculture reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any
- Selected graduates should have to complete two weeks of compulsory training.
Some Important Links
|Apply Online Form||APPLY HERE|
|Download Advertisement||Click Here to Download|
|Read More :||Today Government Jobs in Pakistan|