Post Name: Child Protection and Welfare Bureau Jobs for Punjab via NTS
- Category / Sector: Government Jobs
- Education: Literate to Masters
- Job Type: Contract/ Full Time
- Organization: Child Protection and Welfare Bureau
Short Description: NTS Child Protection and Welfare Bureau Jobs 2020 in Punjab has been announced via NTS through the advertisement and applications are invited on the prescribed application form from the appropriate individuals. In these Latest Governments of Punjab Jobs, qualified male/female candidates from across the country will apply via the organization’s procedure and may obtain these Jobs in Pakistan 2020 after the full recruitment process has been completed.
Child Protection and Welfare Bureau Jobs 2020
- Post Date: 15/12/2020
- Last Date: 04/01/2021
- Application Processing Fee is Nil- for each post. Applications without processing fee will entertained.
Total Vacancy: 46 Posts
Child Protection and Welfare Bureau Jobs for Punjab via NTS
Child Protection & Welfare Bureau Punjab, is an autonomous body under the administrative control of the Home Department. Government of the Punjab requires the Services of suitable Pakistani Nationals of Punjab Province for the following posts on Contract basis.
|S. No.||Post Name||Qualification|
|1||Security IN charge||Intermediate|
How to Apply?
- The Application form online deposit slips are available free of cost on the website of NTS.
- The candidate will deposit fee as prescribed by the NTS online deposit slip through any branch of MCB UBL, ABL or HBL.
- Candidates must subunit their applications through registered Oak / Courier Service directly to NTS Headquarters Mot • 96. Street • 4, Sector H-6/1, Islamabad till 04.01.2021 during office hours. No application shall be entertained after closing date i.e. 04.01.2021.
- The applications directly submitted to the Child Protection & Welfare Bureau. Lahore shall not be entertained.
Terms and Conditions
- Applicant / Candidate must mention his / her any of relation with the employee the CP&WB along with an affidavit mentioning national ship designation of the employee. Concealment of facts would not be tolerated.
- The appointments shall be made strictly on merit under the broad guidelines of the latest Recruitment Policy/Contract Appointment Policy of Government of the Punjab.
- The applicant must have domicile of Punjab Province.
- The applications forms must be accompanied with complete CN, two recent passport size photographs, attested copies of academic, experience, character certificate and C.N.I.0 etc.
- The applicant must write his valid residential address, telephone number (mobile/landline).
- Incomplete and applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Post applied for should be clearly Witten on top right Corner of the envelope.
- The Bureau reserves the right not to fill any post/withhold the appointment against any advertised post and increase / decrease No. of posts without assigning any reason..
- The candidates already serving in Government Departments / A14000(0044 Oodles / Semi Autonomous Bodies / Attached Departments should apply Through Proper Channel / NOC from the Department/ Government Organization.
- Only short listed Candidates will be called for interview. The date of test / Interview will be communicate through E-mail or by telephone.
- Five years relaxation in upper age limit shall be given as per government instructions’.
- No TA / DA shall be given for test / interview. IT. The quota reserved for disabled, she-male, minorities, in Service / retired employees of the Bureau from BS-01 to 85.14 and women quota will be observed as per existing Government Policy.