CTI Jobs in Govt Colleges Punjab 2021 are open for applicants. CTI jobs are temporary teaching staff jobs in Govt. colleges to overcome the shortage of the teaching staff. College Teacher Internee Jobs 2021 are great chance for graduate students to avail the College Teaching Internship with Decent monthly payment.
CTI jobs 2021 in Punjab Colleges training period is 4 months with monthly salary expected 45000 PKR. Both male and female are eligible to apply for CTI Jobs 2021. Qualifications requirement for CTI Jobs 2021 is Graduation, Bachelor, Master, Commerce, MBA, M.Com, Mphil, Ph.D.
The Chief Minister of Punjab Government has approved the recruitment of 3000 teaching staff internees in all the Punjab Govt Colleges . Candidates must apply to their relevant district and they will be adjusted in colleges accordingly. List of CTIs vacancies for different subjects will be placed on Notice Board in each college.
you have to visit the nearest boys or girls Colleges you can get all Info from the college Notice Board.
M.Com and MBA candidates can also apply so visit your nearest commerce college for detail if the seat is vacant. The percentage and division counted for CTIs Jobs.
The eligible candidates with the required qualifications can apply for the College Teaching Interns jobs 2021-2022 in Punjab Colleges. The details and descriptions of each post are given below. The result awaiting candidates can not apply for the College Teacher Internee Program.
Also Apply for NUML University Jobs 2021| Jobs in Multan – Last Date: 25-01-2021
CTI jobs 2021 in Punjab Colleges Details
|Organization||Higher Education Department, Punjab|
|Jobs Location||Government College in Punjab Province|
|Qualifications||Graduation, Bachelor, Master, Commerce, MBA, M. Com, MPhil, Ph.D.|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Monthly Salary:||45,000 PKR|
|Apply Through||Application From|
|Gender||Male & Female Both can apply|
|Jobs Announced||06 January, 2021|
|Application Submission Date||14 January, 2021 – 15 January, 2021|
|Tentative Merit List Date||17 January 2021|
|Objections Removal Date||18 January, 2021 – 19 January, 2021|
|Final Merit List Date||20 January, 2021|
|Interview Date||21 January, 2021 – 23 January, 2021|
|List of Successful Candidates||25 January, 2021|
|Final Merit List||01 February, 2021|
|Orders List Date||02 February, 2021|
CTI Jobs 2021-2022 Interview Questions ?
Interview Question of CTI jobs based on two parts:
1. Subject related questions.
2. General Knowledge questions.
Qualifications required for CTI Jobs ?
Minimum qualification required for CTI jobs is Master Degree at least 2nd Division in the relevant subject
What is age limit for CTI Jobs ?
There is not age limit for CTI jobs. Any age person male or female can apply on CTI jobs.
Also Apply for Pakistan Air Force PAF Jobs 2021 – Online Registration
Merit Marks Division Criteria of CTI jobs
Total merit marks are 100 which are further divided according to the following criteria.
- Education Qualification: 85 marks.
- Marks for an above master degree like MS or M.Phil: 5 marks.
- Position holders in board and university: 5 marks.
- For Interview: 5 Marks.
(Top 3) Position in University and Board will be considered as a plus point. And in merit, following marks will be added accordingly.
- First position = 5 marks
- Second position = 3 marks
- Third 3rd position = 2 marks.
For GPA Conversion into %, HEC formula will use for GPA converting into Percentage.
To qualify for CTI jobs, you must have minimum 55/100 marks required in the merit.
CTI Merit Formula
Total marks for College Teacher Interns are 100 which the marks division are given below:-
|MS / Mphil / Master||5|
|Position Holder in University||5|
How to Apply Online for CTI jobs ?
1. Candidates visit your nearest Govt. boys or girls Colleges you will get all information from the college Notice Board about CTI Jobs.
2. You have to apply in district colleges and you can also apply for more than one college.
3. The interview will be held on 21 January, 2021 – 23 January, 2021 or as per the application deadline so you have to manage your whole plan.
4. Submit your up to date CV with all related Documents on the given date.
5. Application with 2 passport size photographs, CNIC copy, attested documents with CV when you have to visit in related Govt. College to apply.
6. You must bring your original documents as well as your CV at the time of Interview.
7. All Interviews will be held in related Colleges where you apply.
8. Candidates with advanced education qualifications and experience will be preferred.
Merit List will be displayed on HED website and in each Govt. College Notice Boards about their selected candidates. Or you can visit relevant offices of the Govt. Colleges as well as Colleges Facebook Page about vacancies and merit lists.
What documents required for CTI Jobs ?
1. Up to date CV
2. Copy of CNIC / Original.(1)
3. Passport Size Photographs (2)
4. All educational certificates copies and originals.
5. Experience Certificate if you have any (its a plus point).
Application Form for College Teacher Internee (CTI) Jobs
Download application form and add your information in the blank spaces. Also attach CV and other required documents mentioned earlier and submit in your nearest Govt. College.
Colleges List for CTI Jobs in Punjab
Note: The All Punjab Districts Colleges List of CTI Internship Program 2021-2022 has been updated check link given below. For more detail go to the college and see notice board where the lists of seats & details available.
Before Apply must read all requirements carefully.
|SOME IMPORTANT LINKS|
|Download Application Form||CLICK HERE|