The government of Sindh Energy Department Jobs 2021 has announced the latest jobs in Naib Qasid, Dispatch Rider, Driver, Chowkidar, Helper, and Sanitary Worker/Sweeper. Interested Male and female candidates can apply through an application form. Eligible candidates can download the Application form link Below. The Last date for submission is 15 March 2021.
Sindh Energy Department Jobs 2021 Details
|Category/ Sector||Pak Govt Jobs|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Latest Posts/ Vacancy in Energy Department Jobs 2021
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for appointment on regular basis. The candidates must posses the Domicile of Sindh province. The required qualifications and other particulars are shown against each post as under:
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Post|
|1.||Dispatch Rider (BS-04)||Matric||03|
|2.||Driver (BS-04)||Relevant Experience||07|
|5.||Naib Qasid (BS-01)||Literate||03|
|6.||Sanitary Worker/Sweeper (BS-01)||Literate||07|
Energy Department jobs Application form download
Eligible Candidates can download Energy Department jobs Application form link Below down.
How to apply for Energy Department Jobs 2021?
1. Applications along with attested copies of testimonials of academic qualification, CNIC, domicile, PRC, experience certificate (if required), two passport size photographs, be submitted on prescribed proforma.
2. the Last date for submission of the application is 15.03.2021. Applicants are advised to submit their attested documents in the office of Section Officer-II, Electricity Monitoring & Reconciliation Cell, Energy Department before the due date at 3rd Floor, State Life Building No 3, opposite Chief Minister’s House, Karachi. By hand, the application will not be entertained/acknowledged.
3. Age relaxation of 15 years will be allowed as per Sindh Government’s Notification.
4. Candidates already in government service / semi-Govt. / autonomous bodies should apply through proper channels. Advance copies, incomplete applications, and those received after the due date shall not be entertained.
5. The existing quota of Rural 60% and Urban 40% including 15% Women, 5% Minorities & 5% Disabled will be maintained as per policy.
6. The government reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies or cancel the appointment process at any stage.
7. Only eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
8. No TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates.
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
|Application form download||DOWNLOAD|
|Read More :||Today Government Jobs in Pakistan|