Forest & Wildlife Department Sindh Jobs 2021 are recently announced the latest job vacancy in GIS Specialist, Data Processing Officer, Junior Clerk-cum Key Punch Operator, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, and Sanitary Worker/ Sweeper in the PMU based at Karachi of the Development Project.
Interested Male and Female candidates can apply through Application Form. Candidates can download the application form below. The last date for applying for this job opportunity is February 20, 2021.
Government of Sindh Jobs
Forest & Wildlife Department Sindh Jobs
|Jobs Location||Chitral, KPK|
|Category/ Sector||Pak Govt Jobs|
|Organization||Wildlife Department Sindh|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Qualification||Master, Bachelor, BSc, B.Com, Literate|
Read More: Today Government Jobs in AJK
Latest Posts/ Vacancy in Forest & Wildlife Department Sindh Jobs 2021
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for recruitment against the following posts in the PMU based at Karachi of the Development Project “Ten Billion Tree Tsunami Programme Phase 1 Up-Scaling of Green Pakistan Programme (Revival of Forestry and Wildlife Resources in Sindh)” purely on a contract basis.
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||GIS Specialist (BPS-17)||Master/ Bachelor||02|
|2.||Data Processing Officer (BPS-16)||BSc/ B.Com||03|
|3.||Junior Clerk-cum Key Punch Operator (BPS-11)||B.Com + Computer Skills||02|
|4.||Naib Qasid (BPS-01)||Literate||02|
|6.||Sanitary Worker/ Sweeper (BPS-01)||Literate||02|
Forest & Wildlife Department Sindh Jobs 2021 Application Form
Forest & Wildlife Department Sindh Jobs 2021 Latest Advertisement
How to apply for Forest & Wildlife Department Sindh Jobs 2021
- All candidates are required to send their duly filled applications on Prescribed Form available with this advertisement.
- All applications should reach the undersigned within 15 days of the publication of the advertisement.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
- Incomplete or late submission of applications will not be entertained.
- All quotas for minorities, women, differently-abled persons & third gender are reserved as per the Government of Sindh policy, rules.
- Candidates already in Government service should apply through the proper channel.
- Age relaxation is admissible as per the policy of the Government of Sindh.
- Only eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test or interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates appearing for test/interview.
Address: Office of the Provincial Project Coordinator, Green Pakistan Programme-Sindh, Forest Campus, Jinnah Avenue, Model Colony Karachi.
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
|Read More:||Today Government Jobs|