Post Name: GHQ Rawalpindi Jobs 2021 For Retired Army Officer
|2||Published Date||20 December 2020 Sunday|
|3||Category/ Sector||Govt Job|
|4||Organization||Pak Army GHQ Rawalpindi|
|5||Job Type||Full time|
Short Description: General Headquarters (Pakistan Army) is finding well-trained candidates to fill the Pak Army GHQ Rawalpindi jobs 2020 as Civilian Gazetted Officers. Only ex-armed officers are eligible to apply to join the Pak Army. Applicants should have retired Major/Lt at least. Col and are not more than 52 years of age to apply for Government Vacancies 2021
Important about Pak Army GHQ Rawalpindi jobs 2021
Last date to apply: 10-01-2021
Application fee: RS. 2000 by bank draft.
Pak Army GHQ Rawalpindi jobs 2021 as Civilian Gazetted Officers
Applications are invited from retired / released / retiring Army officers (Lieutenant Colonels / Majors) having previous experience in fields and academic qualification indicated below for re-employment as Civilian Gazetted Officers (CGOs) appointment in General Headquarters Rawalpindi/Lower Formations of the Army
- Retried / Released/Retiring: Lieutenant Colonels/ Majors retired/ released/ retiring on attaining the age /service limit.
- Lieutenant Colonels Majors: 52 years and below.
- Date of Retirement: Officers retired within last two years (excluding LPR).
Following shall be ineligible to apply:
- Disciplinary case involving moral turpitude / character or involvement in misappropriation any time during service.
- Officers retired/ released or discharged compulsorily on account of inefficiency.
- Officers with Medical Category ‘EEP.
- Job arm Specific Vacancies. Following vacancies of Civilian Gazetted Officers (CGOs) are job oriented / Arm specific, for which selection will be made exclusively from officers belonging to specified Arms or possessing precise qualifications peculiar to the nature of specified jobs:
|Post Name||No. of posts|
|Civilian Gazetted Officers||45|
How to Apply Pak Army GHQ Jobs in Rawalpindi 2021?
- Method of Selection: Applicants will have to appear be ore a Special Selection Board at GHO, Rawalpindi at their own evens.
- Period of Employment: Appointments will be made for a period of 3 years extendable by 01 year. based on performance and recommendations by the respective organizations.
- Liability in-service: Selected Officers will be required to serve at any station in Pakistan.
- Application forms can be obtained from Portal of AG’s Branch (CP Dte / 0110 Rawalpindi / nearest Station Headquarters. Photo
- Copied Forms may also be used.
- Applications (in duplicate) along with copy of certificate of civil qualification as per required and a crossed Bank Draft Rs. 2000/- in favor of DCP be submitted to AG’s Branch. CP Dte (CP-IV) 0110 Rawalpindi within Twenty days alter publication of advertisement in newspapers.