Health Department Balochistan Jobs Quetta 2021 Are Invited to the Recruitment Post of Procurement Specialist 2021. Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Health Department Balochistan Jobs Quetta Can Read the Full Advertisement Before Apply.
Health Department Balochistan Jobs Quetta
Jobs in Procurement Specialist in Balochistan
|Category/ Sector||Government Job|
|Organization||Health Department Balochistan|
|Job Type||Full time|
Read More: Today Government Jobs in Pakistan
Vacancy Details- Health Department Balochistan Jobs Quetta
THE POSITION OF “PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST”
Applications are invited from qualified appl cants from Local/Domicile Holders of Balochistan for the position of ‘Procurement Specialist’ in Health Department Balochistan purely on contract basis for an initial period of one year (extendable subject to satisfactory performance).
Method of recruitment:– Interviews.
Position Status:- Contract.
Pay package:- Lum Sum PKR 300,000/- per month (Fixed.)
Duty station:– Health Department Government of Balochistan Quetta.
Field visits:- On need basis.
Area of work:- For all auxiliary offices of the Health Department Balochistan.
Qualification and Experience:-
Master’s degree in Project Management CommerceiMBA/Economics Logistics I Procurement or relevant field from an HEC
- At least 10 years of professional experience in procurement supply chain management and the related discipline of social sectors is required (health sector will be preferred) Knowledge of Government procurement system, rules and regulations, especially of Health sector. Supervisory and management experience.
- Strategic thinker and planner Take initiative thinks ahead and provides practical solutions to problems. Good analytical and strategic thinking, time management, and multi-tasking abilities and skills Capacity building skills and interest.
- Excellent report writing skills in English language and MS Office. Fosters teamwork and maintains excellent communication with colleagues.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Perform compliance with procurement activities with BPPRA rules. regulations, policies, and strategies implement effective internal control, proper design, and functioning of a procurement management system.
- Develop strategic procurement guidelines for goods and services maintaining the database of vendors and suppliers, ensuring transparent supplier selection and evaluation, and undertake performance assessments of all vendors and suppliers against the contract awarded to them.
- Prepare documents for a cash advance, liquidation
- Serve as the focal point with the vendors and suppliers for warranty, insurance, and relevant tax payment, etc.
- Guide the procurement team in the light of BPPRA (Balochistan
- Public Procurement RegulatmAuthority) regulations and procedures while following the Balochistan Public Procurement Rules 2014.
- Building and strengthening the capacity of the staff involved in procurement and logistics services Keep and maintain all the records of procurement and Contract activities in soft as well as hard form.
- Support procurement sections to develop, procurement plan, and completion of all procurement activities as per plan. Ensure the proper Procurement & Contract Management functions at all levels. Review Purchase Request (PR) in accordance with the plan and fill the gaps as per requirements maximize the efficiency of procurement cycle by providing strategic expert advice and implementing necessary controls ensuring transparency cost-effectiveness and soundness of all procurements earned out in various.
- offices- Address all matters associated with the procurement of good services.
- Monitor the progress of procurement activities by periodically updating Procurement Plans and maintaining an updated Contract.
- Liaise and coordinate with the Donors as per need. Comply with the monitoring system for procurement and ensure the completion of the procurement process according to the procurement plan besides the Contract Management adhering to the HR & Vendors and FirmsContractAgreements/SupplyOrders. Support ongoing contract agreements/supply orders with all the defined conditionality s and processing of the payments after taking compliance report on deliverables from technical experts.
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor.
How to apply Health Department Balochistan Jobs Quetta 2021
Applications along with detailed CVs can be submitted at the office of the Chief Planning Officer, HealthDepartment Balochistan, Civil Secretariat Press Building Zarghoon Road Quetta during duty hours or through email to email@example.com before or by 30-January -2021 till 2:00 PM
Interviews:- Shortlisted candidates will be informed accordingly through the Email address and Phone calls.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending interviews.
Official Advertisement of Health Department Balochistan Jobs Quetta 2021
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
|Read More :||Today Government Jobs in Pakistan|