Higher Education Commission HEC Jobs 2022 announced the latest jobs in Pakistan on 03 April 2022. Applicants are invited from Pakistani nationals to fill the following positions Assistant Director Media, Assistant IT Manager, Data Entry Operator, Finance Manager, and IT Manager. Both Male/Female candidates Apply online at HEC Official Website.
Applicants can read the full advertisement before applying for Higher Education Development HEC Jobs 2022. Those candidates who have at least Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for these HEC Jobs 2022. The Last date to apply online is 24 April 2022.
Higher Education Development HEC Jobs 2022
|Category/ Sector||Pak Govt Jobs|
|Organization||Higher Education Commission HEC Pakistan|
|Job Type||Govt Job|
Read More: Today’s Government Jobs in Pakistan 2022
Latest Posts/ Vacancy in HEC Jobs 2022 Higher Education Commission
|S. No.||Post Name|
|1||Assistant Director Media|
|2||Assistant IT Manager|
|3||Data Entry Operator|
- Pak Army Sipahi Jobs 2022 – 1050+ Pak Army Jobs
- FPSC Jobs 2022 Apply Online
- Pak Army Jobs 2022 Apply Online
- NTS Jobs 2022 Apply Online
Higher Education Commission – HEC Jobs 2022 Advertisement
How to Apply for HEC Jobs 2022?
- Please apply online through https://careers.hec.gov.pk within 15 days from the date of publication.
- Please do not send hard copies of the application, CV, or documents.
- Full details of the position, TORs can also be seen on the HEC careers website.
- Incomplete/late applications will not be entertained.
- Experience means the experience gained after obtaining the minimum required
- Part-time, honorary, apprentice, or internee experience will not be considered. However, a full-time internship (after 16 years of education) in a public sector organization will be considered as experience only for the post of Assistant.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for a Written Test that will be conducted against the post of Assistant.
- Interviews of eligible candidates can be arranged via audio/video conference.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- HEC is an equal opportunity employer.
- HEC reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason.