Hydrocarbon Development Institute of Pakistan Jobs has announced the latest vacancy in Senior Sedimentologist, Lab Technician, Lab Attendant, and Driver jobs in Islamabad. Interested Male and Female candidates can apply for these jobs in Pakistan. The eligible candidates must have Matric education to apply for Hydrocarbon Development Institute of Pakistan Jobs 2021. The Last date to apply is 29 March 2021.
Hydrocarbon Development Institute of Pakistan Jobs Details
|Category/ Sector||Pak Govt Jobs|
|Organization||Hydrocarbon Development Institute of |
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Qualification||Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master|
Read More: Today Government Jobs
Latest Vacancy In Hydrocarbon Development Institute of Pakistan HDIP Islamabad jobs
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Post|
|3.||Lab Attendant||Bachelors, Master||03|
How to Apply Hydrocarbon Development Institute Of Pakistan jobs?
- Detail qualification, experience, and skills required is available on website www.hdip.com.pk.
- Posts are temporary, and appointments would be on a contract basis for PSDP funded project, which can be terminated at any time during the life of the project.
- Recruitment would be made on Standard Pay Package (2017) for the project employees.
- Eligible Government/Semi-Government/Bodies servants should apply through proper channel.
- The appointment would be subject to the release of funds by the government of Pakistan.
- Project Director reserves the right to withhold an appointment to any post due to any reason.
- Applications on the prescribed Performa, download/available on the website mentioned above, supported with testimonials/relevant documents, completed in all aspects, should reach the undersigned office within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- Incomplete applications form or applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Only eligible short-listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
|Mailing Address||Chairman Board of Governors, Pakistan Embassy College Beijing C/O Director (China), Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Islamabad.|
|Read More :||Today Government Jobs in Pakistan|