Islamabad Electric Supply Company IESCO Jobs 2022 has released the latest advertisement for hiring candidates for the post of System Manager, System Analyst, Database Expert, Telecommunication Manager, and other vacant positions are below. Those candidates who have at least a bachelor’s and Master’s degree are eligible to apply for these jobs in Pakistan 2022.
Islamabad Electric Supply Company IESCO Jobs 2022 is a leading power distribution company in Pakistan serving more than 3.26 million customers with an annual revenue base of over RS.180 billion has operational jurisdiction that covers five districts namely Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Attock, Jhelum, and Chakwal.
IESCO Jobs 2022 is looking for high-caliber professionals for the following position for the establishment of the Market Implementation & Regulatory Affairs Department in IESCO. The Candidates are expected to have demonstrated capability/potential for their respective responsibilities and proactive management style.
IESCO Jobs 2022 Details:
|Category/ Sector||Govt Jobs|
|Organization||Islamabad Electric Supply Company IESCO|
|Job Type||Full time|
Islamabad Electric Supply Company IESCO Jobs 2022
- AMI System Manager
- Billing System Manager
- Communication & System Technician
- Database Expert
- System Analyst AMI System
- System Analyst Billing
- System Analyst Database
- Telecommunication Analyst
- Telecommunication Manager
- Ministry of Defence MOD Jobs 2022
- Govt Jobs in Islamabad 2022 – 100+ Public Sector Organization Jobs
- Education Department Jobs 2022 – Apply for 113+ Vacancies
IESCO Jobs 2022 Online Apply Advertisement
How to apply for IESCO Jobs 2022?
Application forms are available on the IESCO website. Online applications should be submitted through the IESCO Website www.iesco.com.pk. Scanned copies of detailed CV, CNIC, Educational documents, certificates, domicile, experience, etc. should also be uploaded. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. Application is advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying the relevant prescribed application form available on the IeSCO Website.
Instructions to Apply:
- Interested candidates can online apply at IESCO’s official Website https://iesco.com.pk/index.php/jobs
- Only eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/ interview.
- Government employees should apply through the proper channel.
- No TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates appearing for the test/interview.
- The Last date for the submission of the application form is 20 April 2022.