Join Pak Army Jobs 2021 has announced the latest Commissioned Officer PMA Long Course 148 jobs in Pakistan. Interested candidates can apply through the online application form and get these jobs in Pakistan Army 2021. Those candidates who have Intermediate education are eligible to apply for Pak Army Commission Officer Jobs 2021. Candidates can read the full advertisement before applying for Govt jobs in Pakistan. The Last date to apply online is 17 May 2021.
Pak Army Jobs Commission Officer Jobs 2021 Details
|Jobs Location||Across Pakistan|
|Category/ Sector||Pak Govt Jobs|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Read More: Today Government Jobs in Pakistan
Latest Vacancies In Join Pak Army Jobs 2021 as Commissioned Officer PMA Long Course 148 Jobs
Unmarried (married serving personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age are eligible).
Intermediate or Equivalent/ Graduate 2 years/ Graduate 4 years
5′ – 4″ (162.5 cm)
As per Body Mass Index BMI
Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/ Gilgit-Baltistan. Upon final selection, candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
Training at Pakistan Military Academy (PMA)
Qualification/Age in Join Pak Army Jobs 2021 as Commissioned Officer PMA Long Course 148
|Intermediate or Equivalent||17-22 Years||Relaxable for three|
months both in upper
and lower age limits
(2 years graduation)
and Serving Pakistan Navy/
Pakistan Air Force Personnel
|17-23 Years||Relaxable for three|
months both in upper
and lower age limits
|Graduates with 4 years|
(BS/ BA-(Hon)/ BBA /BPA)
|17-24 Years||No age relaxation|
|Serving Army Soldiers||17-25 Years||No age relaxation|
Marks – FA/ FSc/ Equivalent:
1. Minimum 60 % marks in FA/FSc and equivalent.
2. Candidates who secure 60% mks or above in BA/ BSc/ BA/ BSc (Hons) and BBA/ BPA, with 50% marks in FA/ FSc are eligible for Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Long Course.
3. 55% marks for the candidates from specified areas with domicile. Areas including Balochistan, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan, District Neelum Azad Jammu Kashmir, District Kohistan, Chitral, Dir, Tehsil BalaKot (Kaghan, Naran) of District Mansehra in KPK, Tharparker and Tehsil UmerKot in Sind, District Rajanpur, Area of Cholistan Desert, Drawar Fort, Salamsar, Mojgarh and Dingarh of Punjab. Besides being a domicile holder, the candidates must have been actually studying in the same areas. Join Pak Army 2021 as Commissioned Officer
Serving Army Soldiers:
50% marks in FA/FSc and equivalent.
Candidates who have passed Part-I of Intermediate Examination with minimum of 60% marks and appeared/ are appearing in Part II/ Final Examination can also apply on “Hope Certificate” by the Head of the institutions.
Verification of Marks Sheet/ Certificate:
Candidates not issued with certificates or in possession of duplicate/revised mark sheets/certificates of Matric/ Intermediate/ BA/ BSc must get a Verification Certificate signed by Secretary/ Controller Examination of concerned Board/University.
‘A’ level candidates applying in Pakistan with aggregate 60% marks are eligible without seeking equivalence certificate as calculated by IBCC. However, all the candidates who have passed ‘A’ level and equivalent examination from abroad or have passed from Pakistan with the result less than three Cs are required to submit equivalence certificate issued by IBCC.
in Join Pak Army jobs 2021 as Commissioned Officer PMA Long Course 148
1. Twice rejected by Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB).
2. Twice screened out by Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB).
3. Tested within four months (120 days) gap of the previous appearance in Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) except waiver granted by the competent authority. However, bar of 120 days will not be applicable to candidates appearing in General Headquarters (GHQ)/ Naval Headquarters (NHQ)/ Air Headquarters (AHQ) selection board.
4. Dismissed/removed/debarred from Government Service including Armed Forces in Pak Army Jobs as Commission Officer.
5. Convicted in a Court of Law for any heinous offence (to be ascertained by the competent military authority).
6. Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board (PUF by AMB). Declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board. However, Pakistan Air Force candidates who become medically unfit for flying but fit for ground branches can undergo routine Medical Examination as normal candidates if they are desirous to join other arms.
7. Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (AMB cannot be requested).
8. Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/ institution on disciplinary grounds.
9. Withdrawn/ discharged/ resigned or purchase of commission from any Armed Forces officers Academy/ Training Institution on any ground.
10. Tempering of academic certificates/ forgery/ concealment to get undue advantage will render to applicant permanently ineligible for all types of commission in Armed Forces.
How to Apply for Pak Army Jobs as Commission Officer Jobs 2021 ?
Registration and Preliminary Selection Procedure
Candidates can register either through the Internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs). The following procedure will be adopted:
1. Pak Army Jobs as Commission OfficerRegistration through Internet:
A candidate can register on the website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. The date and time of the test shall be intimated on the internet for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidates will report on the exact date and time given for the preliminary test on the computerized roll no slip for Pak Army Jobs as Commission Officer. The date once given will not be changed. Candidates MUST attain working knowledge of computers as registration and tests will be conducted on computers.
2. Registration at Army Selection and Recruitment Centres:
Candidates may report to the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centres for registration/ allotment of roll number along with necessary documents (mentioned in advertisement) and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. Candidates will bring these on the day of test as well for Join Pak Army jobs 2021 as Commissioned Officer PMA Long Course 148
1. Written/Intelligence Tests:
Written/Intelligence tests will be based on multiple-choice questions from English, Maths, Pak Studies, Islamiat, and General Knowledge. The candidates declared successful in written/intelligence tests will undergo physical/ medical tests and interviews at Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs), Pak Army Jobs, as Commission Officer.
2. Physical Tests:
The candidates must qualify the following physical standards at the time of preliminary selection:
a. 1.6 Km Run – 8 minutes
b. Push Ups – 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
c. Sit Ups – 20 repetitions in 2 minutes
d. Chin Ups – 3 repetitions in 2 minutes
e. Ditch Crossing – 7’.4” x 7’.4” and 4’ deep
f. Interview. Successful candidates will be interviewed at Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs) and short-listed for Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) test.
g. Successful candidates will receive notice for Inter Service Selection Board (ISSB) tests through the website as well as a call-up letter.
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
|Apply Online||Apply Now|
|Mailing Address||Pakistan Army Headquarters, Rawalpindi|
|Read More :||Today Government Jobs in Pakistan|
Official Join Pak Army jobs 2021 as Commissioned Officer Advertisement
- Fisheries Department Punjab Jobs 2021 – Application form
- Pak Rangers Jobs 2021 Online Registration – Last Date Today
- Govt Jobs in KPK 2021 – Local Government and Rural Development Department Jobs
- SPU Sindh Police Jobs 2021 – Last Date to Apply | 1800+Jobs
- Air University Jobs 2021 Apply Online – Latest Advertisement