Post Name: Join Pakistan Navy As Doctor through M Cadet Scheme 2020
|2||Published Date||20 December 2020 Sunday|
|3||Category/ Sector||Govt Job|
|5||Job Type||Full time|
Short Description: Join Pak Navy As Doctor through M Cadet Scheme 2020 has been announced through the advertisement in Website. Join Pak Navy as Doctor with MBBS Qualification, The eligible male/female candidates from across the country should be students of MBBS degree from recognized institute and have age no more than 26 years of age to apply online and can get these Pak Navy Jobs in Pakistan 2020 after the complete recruitment process.
Pakistan Navy As Doctor through M Cadet Scheme 2020
- Online Form Start form: 20-12-2020
- Last date to Apply Online: 27-12-2020
Eligibility Conditions for Pak Navy as Doctor
- Age: Upto 26 years on 1st July 2021
- Gender: Male/Female
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Nationality: Citizens of Pakistan
- Physical Standards:
- Minimum Hight: Male: 5’4″ Female: 5″
- Weight: As per Body Mass Index
- Rank: Ag Lt Upon Successful Completion of academic, Professional & Militry Training.
Education Qualification for Pak Navy as a Doctor Jobs
Candidates Studying in 4th (Male & Female) & 5th ( Male Only) Year of MBBS in Govt medical Colleges/ Medical Colleges Recognized by PM&DC/Relevant Authority as on 1st July 21 are eligible to apply.
How to Apply Pak Navy Online Form?
Candi dates may register themselves by Visiting Pakistan Navy Website: https://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
Note: Applications sent Directly to Recruitment Directorate at Naval Headquarters will not be entertained.
Selection Procedure of PAK Navy Doctor Jobs
- Entrance test will Commence w.e.f 04 Jan 2021
- E-testing / Computer based test will be conducted in following Subjects:
- Intelligence Test
- Academic Test
- Exact date for entrance test would be intimated to each individual through SMS by respective PNR & SC
- Result Would be intimated to each individual on Completion of E-testing.
- Only Entrance Test Shortlisted Candidates would be called for Preliminary Interview & medical.
- Applications forms for further Requirement formalities would be issued to only those candidates who Qualify Preliminary Medical and Interview.
- Personality Test Would be conduct at respective PNR & SC.
- Detailed Medical Examination would be conduct at the Nearest CMHs / PN Hospitals.
- Final interview by PN Selection Board will be held at venue decided by NHQ.
- Final selection by Naval headquarters on Merit.
Note: The Candidates are advised to get their Ears and Teeth Cleaned by a Specialist Doctor Prior Medical Examination.
Ineligibility for Pak Navy Jobs as Doctor
- Twice Rejected by GHQ/NHQ/AHQ/ISSB Selection Board or Once Rejected by ISSB and once rejected by GHQ/NHQ/AHQ Selection Board.
- Withdrawn form any Academy/Training Institution of Armed forces on any Ground.
- Withdrawn form any boned Armed Forces College/Institution on Disciplinary ground.
- Dismissed/removed/Debarred/Resigned from Government Service Including Armed Forces.
- Convicted by a court of law for an offence involving moral Turpitude.
- Declared MEDICALLY UNFIT by an Armed Forces Appeal Medical Board.
- Declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital Except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
- Submitting tampered original academic Certificates.
- Concealment of information in the application form.
- Candidates holding dual nationality unless they Surrender the same prior to commissioning/passing out or within a period of 6 months of joining PN whichever is earlier.
- During Cadetship an ‘M’ Cadet Shall be entitled to receive a lump sum amount pf RS. 18,583/- Per Month as Stipend.
- The Selected Candidates for ‘M’ Cadet scheme, will be reimbursed with the total expenditure incurred by them for the successful number of years completed by them prior to joining the scheme on their successful Completion of medical education and commissioning in Pakistan navy Medical Brach. This lump sum grant will not exceed RS. 2,22,996/- per annum in any case.
- Free Medical treatment of self and family/parents after commission.
- family accommodation or house rest allowance and servant facility or allowance after marriage.
- Opportunities for Visit/courses/assignments abroad.
- 50% Concession for self/family on travel by Air/Railway.
- Subsidized education of children in Bahria Colleges/ University and Professional institutions.
- An ‘M’ Cadet after his/her enrolment under this scheme, shall continue to study in the Medical college in which she/he is on roll until the completion of medical graduation, However, during that period he/she shall be subject to the Pakistan Navy Regulations and orders made thereunder.
- After Completion of 5 years MBBS Studies, an ‘M’ Cadet will join Pakistan Naval Academy for basic training . House job of M cadets will be conducted at PN Hospitals upon Successful completion of basic training.
Finally Selected Candidates will sign a bond to serve Pakistan Navy for a minimum of 7 years. The bond will be effective from the date of completion of basic training.
In case he/she is not considered suitable for being commissioned in Pakistan / Navy on medical / other grounds, he/she will have to serve as a Civilian Medical Practitioner for 7 Years.
|SOME IMPORTANT LINKS|
|Download Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|