Post Name: Khyber Teaching Hospital Peshawar Medical Teaching Institute (MIT)
- Category / Sector: Govt Jobs
- Location: Peshawar
- Job Type: Full Time
- Organization: Teaching Hospital KPK Peshawar
Short Description: Jobs in Peshawar have been declared at Khyber Teaching Hospital KPK 2020. Both male and female candidates will apply for the KPK Government Jobs. Interested should have related education in Khyber Peshawar for these work. Applicant should have the appropriate experience for Jobs today. Applicants who have the domicile of KPK for the following posts listed below.
Khyber Teaching Hospital KPK 2020 Application Form
- Post Date: 16/12/2020
- Last Date: 30/12/2021
Application must be accompanied with the processing fee form of crossed and valid bank draft amounting to Rs.1000/- (non-refundable) in favor of Hospital Director KTH Fund Account bearing No. 5761-00-1, Bank of Khyber, KTH Branch, Code No.0121, Peshawar.
Khyber Teaching Hospital Peshawar
Application are invited from the Candidates having domicile of KP for the following posts mentioned below in Khyber Teaching Hospital (MTI) Peshawar.
|S.NO.||NAME OF POST||PAY SCALE||QUALIFICATION|
|1||Resource Officer||(Fixed Pay)||Candidate must have MBA (HR) /MSC (HR) degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 02 years’ relevant experience in HR Department in the healthcare industry/ reputable hospital/ organization is required.|
|2||Secretary to Hospital Director||(Fixed Pay)||
Terms and Conditions
- Applications accompanied with complete bio-data and academic/ experience /domicile certificates along with 02 passport size photographs and Photocopy of CNIC duly attested must reach to the Human Resource Department, MTI-KTH, Peshawar within (15 days) of the publication of this advertisement on a prescribed lob Application form through registered postal mail or courier service. lob Application form may be downloaded from official website of MTI KTH.
- If the closing date fixed for the receipt of application falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date.
- Any application / documents received after the closing time and date shall be rejected. No documents will be accepted / changed / replaced once received along with the application. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Application must be accompanied with the processing fee form of crossed and valid bank draft amounting to Rs.1000/- (non-refundable) in favor of Hospital Director KTH Fund Account bearing No. 5761-00-1, Bank of Khyber, KTH Branch, Code No.0121, Peshawar.
- Experience Marks for the relevant experience shall be awarded to only those candidates who provide valid documentary evidence for the claimed relevant experience required for the position applied for.
- Only the relevant experience attained by the candidates after the date of obtaining academic qualification will be counted.
- It will be the responsibility of candidate to provide valid equivalency certificate front HEC Pakistan along with the application to justify their academic eligibility for the post to be applied.
- Degree in-progress type of academic certificates shall not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Short listing will be made on the basis written test. if required and as deemed appropriate by the administration of MTI, KTH.
- In case of selection / appointment, the services of such candidates will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical & Teaching Institutions Reform Act 2015 and the rules / regulations framed there under, as amended from time to time.
- All the processes related to selection of appropriate candidates will be done on merit. Any candidate attempting to influence the recruitment and selection processes will render the candidate liable for rejection from the selection process.
- Candidates already serving with any public or private sector organization or department shall route their application through proper channel.
- Any candidate may be disqualified or excluded from the selection process if she/ he: a) Has been convicted by a court of law or dismissed/terminated/ removed from service; and /or b) Furnishes any false /forged intonation and /or documents while applying for any post; and/or c) Suppresses any information which may lead to her/his disqualification from the selection; and /or d) Attempts to influence the selection process in her/ his favor or against any other candidate; and/or c) Misbehaves during the test and/or selection interview.
- All the shortlisted candidates shall produce the original documents/ credentials at the time of interview.
- No travel / subsistence expenses, TA/DA shall be admissible by the MTI, KTH to the candidates for attending the Test/ Interview.
- The selected candidates shall furnish an affidavit on judicial stamp paper of appropriate face value to the effect that they shall not claim at/ approach to any forum for regularization of their services.
- The Competent Authority of MTI KTH shall have the undeniable vested right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
- Quota for Minorities and disabled persons shall be followed in accordance with the applicable rules / regulations of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa as amended from time to time.
- Only a limited number of shortlisted candidates will be called for test and interview as the case may be and as deemed appropriate by the administration of the MTI 18TH.
- Download Application Form: Click Here
- Download Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here