KPITB Jobs 2021 – Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board Jobs Are Invited to Online Form for the Recruitment Post of District Trainer. Those Female Candidates Are Interested in the Following Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board Jobs Can Read the Full Advertisement Before Apply Online. The last date to apply online is 25 March 2021.
KPITB Jobs 2021- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board Jobs Details
|Jobs Location||Khyber District and Orakzai District (KPITB Jobs )|
|Category/ Sector||Government Job|
|Organization||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information |
|Job Type||Govt Jobs|
Read More: Today Government Jobs in Pakistan
Vacancy Details- KPITB Jobs 2021 – Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board
Post: Project Coordinator
Total Posts: 1 Posts (Female Only)
Upper Age Limit: 40 years
Domicile: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board KPITB Jobs 2021, a public sector autonomous organization entrusted with the task of accelerating growth in the ICT and ICT enabled services sector, invites applications from suitable candidates for the following project-based posts on a purely fixed pay and contractual basis for a period till the completion of the project and extension depends upon the revision of the scheme under the Annual Development Programme (ADP) Project of “Early Age Programming & IT Essentials for Children of Government Schools of Merged Districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa”:
Eligibility Criteria of KPITB Jobs 2021
Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or related field (at least 16 years of education).At least 03 years of experience in software development or teaching early age coding in a leading public or private sector. Preference will be given to the candidates having domicile of newly merged areas of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- Visit assigned schools as per schedule approved by the Project Manager.
- Train E&SE Department IT teachers and students on early age programming curriculum in assigned schools.
- Ensure the success of the project through implementation and coordination with assigned E&SE IT staff and school principal.
- Visit district education office of concerned districts as and when required.
- Submit daily, weekly, and monthly activity reports on LMS and conduct student
- Assist Project Manager in preparing relevant reports.
How to Apply Online KPITB Jobs 2021?
- Interested individuals may visit kpitb.gov.pk/careers for further details, and apply online.
- Candidates must completely fill the online application form and upload the prerequisite
- The last date for submission of online applications is March 25, 2021.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- KP Project policy shall be followed for recruitment of staff against the posts.
- Candidates are required to make correct and complete entries in the application form which can be documentarily proved. Documents for unclaimed entries shall not be entertained later on.
- Candidates must upload attested copies of Work Experience Certificates against all the work experiences mentioned. If a current work experience certificate is not available, candidates must attach a ‘No Objection Certificate’ with employment details.
- Incomplete/ unclear application form or attached documents with missing/ unclear information shall not be accepted.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ reject any application or not to fill any or fill more or less than the advertised post(s) by giving cogent reasons.
- Candidates shall bring their original degrees (verified by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan), CNIC, Domicile certificate, experience certificates, and provide HEC equivalence certificate for a foreign degree when appearing for the interview.
- KPITB Jobs 2021 provides equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, or disability.