Post Name: KPPSC Jobs 2020 Provincial Management Service Officer
- Category / Sector: Govt Jobs
- Location: Peshawar
- Job Type: Full Time
- Organization: Establishment Department KPK
Short Description: KPK Govt in Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission announces the most recent advertisement of the KPPSC jobs 2020 advertisement application online through its official website www.kppsc.gav.pk. In order to obtain these Provincial Management Service Officer Jobs in Pakistan from the KPK Establishment Department, male/female applicants from across the province should have a bachelor’s degree of 21-30 years of age.
KPPSC Jobs 2020 advertisement application online Apply
- Post Date: 19/12/2020
- Last Date: 06/01/2021
Applications other than online will not be accepted. To apply, visit any Easy paisa / Jazz Cash Agent, deposit application fee of Rs.1500/- excluding service charges and get Transaction ID (TID) through SMS. Visit PSC website www.kppsc.gov.pk and apply online by 06.01.2021.
KPPSC Jobs 2020 Provincial Management Service Officer
NINETY FIVE (95) Posts of PROVINCIAL MANAGEMENT SERVICE OFFICER (B-17) IN GOVT: of Khyber pakhtunkhwa Establishment Department.
Qualifications:- 2nd Division Bachelor Degree from a recognized University (Provided that a candidate who has obtained a 3rd Division or D-Grade in Bachelor’s Degree will be eligible for the examination in cases where he/she has obtained a higher Division in Master’s Degree).
Age Limit:- 21-30 Years
TOTAL VACNCY: 95 POSTS
Allocation of Posts:
(Male / Female)
(Male / Female)
(Male / Female)
(including 03 left over posts)
Terms and Conditions
- Age shall be reckoned on 01.01.2021. Two years optimum relaxation in upper age limit shall be allowed to:
a) Government servants with a minimum of two years’ continues service
b) Disable persons; and
c) Candidates from backward areas.
- Candidates are advised to submit only one application form online on KPPSC JOBS , it will be considered for all categories of posts mentioned above.
- Candidates are required to make correct entries in the online application which can e documentarily proved as on the basis of their claim/ entries they will be called for screening/ Competitive Examination.
- Those candidates shall be called for disabled seats who are in possession of a certificate issued by the Board of Rehabilitation / District Assessment Board for disabled persons stating their disability on the basis of report of standing Medical Board on or before the date of interview.
- Call letters for test will be placed on KPPSC jobs 2021 website. Candidates must keep visiting the PSC website from time to time.
- Degrees / Experience Certificates / Testimonials of unrecognized institution are not accepted. Only original Degrees / Certificates are accepted, however, the candidates can apply on provisional certificate signed by the Controller of Examination of the respective institution. The candidates shall have to produce original degrees / certificates till last date of interviews.
- Applicants married to Foreigners are considered only on production of the Govt: Relaxation Orders
- Employees of Govt: / Semi-government institutions/ autonomous/ semi-autonomous bodies may apply directly but their departmental permission certificates shall be required before interview/ competitive examination.
- The Zonal and Merit Quotas shall be strictly followed in the allocation of seats. Government reserves the right to increase/decrease or fill or not to fill any post. No zonal reservation stands for posts allocated to minority/disable and female quotas. These shall be filled in on open merit.
- All candidates appearing for competitive examination will be allowed three chances for each individual examination while four chances will be allowed in combination of competitive examinations for the post of Provincial Management Service, Excise and Taxation Officers, Civil Judges- cum -Judicial Magistrates, Assistant Conservator of Forests and such other posts which the government may include in these categories of posts.
- Where the candidate remains absent in the competitive examination his chance will remain intact. However, if he appears in any one subject he / she will be deemed to have availed the chance.
- Grace marks are not allowed.
- The candidates shall attach the domicile certificate which had been issued to them by the competent authority before the last date fixed for receipt of applications. No alteration in the entries with regard to domicile certificate shall be accepted subsequently. Domicile once produced shall be final. A candidate shall be entitled for having one domicile only otherwise he / she shall become ineligible.
- A female candidate if married before entry into government service shall acquire the domicile of her husband. If otherwise she will possess her own domicile. However, a female married candidate, if wants to retain her own domicile, shall inform the commission in writing before test/ examination.
- There shall be combined competitive examination for the posts of PMS Officers (BS-17). Syllabus is available on KPPSC jobs 2021 website as noted above.
- In case of large number of candidates, the Commission may hold screening test for shortlisting of candidates to bring the number of candidates to a manageable level for syllabus based Written Examination.
- On detailed scrutiny of the applications after screening test/ written examination, if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under the rules for the examination, his/ her candidature will be cancelled regardless of the fact whether he/she has appeared in the examination or qualified therein. To avoid frustration the candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before appearing in the examination that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules relating to the examination.
Note: During online apply all candidates are required to clearly mention the optional subject as per instructions given in the syllabus failing which their application shall be rejected.
Some Important Links