Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission KPPSC Advertisement announced the latest job vacancy in PMS Officers in Establishment Department through KPPSC Advertisement 02 2021.
Those Male/ female Candidates who are interested in KPPSC Jobs 2021 can apply through the online process. The last date to apply online is March 01, 2021.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission KPPSC Advertisement Details
|Category/ Sector||Government Job|
|Organization||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Read More: Today Government Jobs in Pakistan
Latest Posts/ Vacancy in KPPSC Advertisement 2021
Sixty-Four (64) Posts (35 Fresh And 29 Left Over) Of PMS Officers (BS-17) (In-Service
Quota) In Establishment Department
Selection will be on merit, on the basis of competitive examination, to be conducted by the Commission in accordance with the provisions contained in syllabus, from amongst persons (Male/Female) holding substantive posts of Superintendents, Private Secretaries, Personal Assistants, Assistants, Senior Scale Stenographers, Stenographers, Data Entry Operators, Computer Operators, Senior & Junior Clerks borne on the cadre strength of Secretariat who possess 2nd Class Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university with at least five years service as such.
The Syllabus and standard for the Competitive Examination for the Provincial Management Service for 10 % quota of ministerial employees of the Provincial Government as mentioned in Schedule-1 of PMS Rules, 2007 shall be as under:
1. The Examination shall include four compulsory subjects.
2. A candidate shall answer the papers in English unless otherwise directed.
3. The Papers, compulsory subjects, and maximum marks fixed for each subject shall be as shown in Table below:-.
|i) Constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan;
ii) History of Pakistan;
iii) Economy of Pakistan; and
iv) Society / Culture of Pakistan
|i) English Essay; and
ii) English Grammar and its usage/ composition
|i) The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Rules of Business, 1985;
ii) Manual of Secretariat Instructions;
iii) The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Civil Servants Act, 1973;
vi) Fundamental Rules and Supplementary Rules; and
|i) Current Affairs; and
ii) Everyday Science
No candidate shall be summoned for the Viva-Voce test unless he/she has obtained at least 40 percent marks in each individual written paper and 50% marks in the aggregate of the written portion of the examination.
No candidate shall be considered to have qualified for the examination unless he also obtains at least 40 percent marks in Viva Voce. Failure in or absence from Viva Voce shall mean that the candidate has failed to qualify for an appointment and his name shall not be included in the merit list.
The procedure of KPPSC Online Apply
1. Applications other than online will not be accepted.
2. To apply, visit any Easypaisa / Jazz Cash Agent, a deposit application fee of Rs.1500/– excluding service charges, and get transaction I.D. through SMS.
3. Visit the PSC website www.kppsc.gov.pk and apply online by 01/03/2021.
4. Fill all the columns of the application carefully and enter the receipt number of the application fee got from Easypaisa Agent in the appropriate column.
5. Unclaimed qualification, experience, etc will not be accepted.
The posts will be filled in on open merit. Qualification and Service etc shall be reckoned on the closing date of the advertisement. Any candidate who does not possess the required qualification/ Service by the material date will not be considered.
2. Degrees / Experience Certificates / Testimonials of unrecognized institutions are not accepted. Only original Degrees / Certificates are accepted, however, the candidates can apply on a provisional certificate signed by the Controller of Examination of the respective institution. The candidates shall have to produce original degrees/certificates by the last date of interviews.
3. The candidates may apply online directly but they have to obtain NOC from Competent Authority and to produce the same when required.
4. The candidates shall attach/produce the domicile certificate which had been issued to them by the competent authority before the last date fixed for receipt of No alteration in the entries with regard to domicile certificate shall be accepted subsequently. Domicile once produced shall be final. A candidate shall be entitled to having one domicile only otherwise he/she shall become ineligible in KPPSC Jobs.
5. “All candidates appearing for competitive examination will be allowed three chances for each individual examination while four chances will be allowed in a combination of competitive examination for the post of Provincial Management Service, Excise and Taxation Officers, Civil Judges-cum-Judicial Magistrates, Assistant Conservator of Forests and such other posts which the Government may include in these categories of posts.”
6. Where the candidate remains absent in the competitive examination his chance will remain intact. However, if he/she appears in any one subject he/she will be deemed to have availed the chance.
7. Applicants married to Foreigners are considered only on production of the Govt. Relaxation Orders.
8. No applicant shall be considered in absentia on paper qualifications unless; he/she possesses exceptionally higher qualifications than the minimum prescribed qualification for a particular post(s). reserves the right not to fill any or fill more or less than the advertised post(s).
9. Candidates will be admitted to the examination provisionally at their own risk subject to be found eligible in all respects. To avoid frustration the candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before appearing in the examination that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules relating to the KPPSC Jobs examination
10. Grace Marks is not allowed.
Official KPPSC Jobs Online Apply – KPPSC Advertisement Click to OpenKPPSC Online Apply – KPPSC Advertisement 02 2021
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
|KPPSC Online Apply||Click Here to Apply Online|
|Read More :||Today Government Jobs in Pakistan|