The Law Graduate Assessment Test at HEC has announced the latest Posts all over Pakistan 2023. Interested applicants can apply through the HEC portal before the last date. The Law Graduate Assessment Test (Law GAT) is a test administered by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) in Pakistan for law graduates who are seeking admission to LL.M. programs at universities in Pakistan. The test is designed to assess the aptitude and knowledge of law graduates in various areas such as legal research, legal writing, and legal reasoning.
The Law GAT is typically offered once a year and the test format consists of multiple-choice questions. The test is usually conducted in major cities across Pakistan and the results are usually announced within a few weeks of the test date.
To be eligible to take the Law GAT, candidates must have an LL.B degree from a recognized university in Pakistan or an equivalent degree from a foreign university. Candidates must also meet the specific admission requirements of the university they wish to attend.
Law Graduate Assessment Test at Higher Education Commission
|Category/ Sector||Govt Jobs|
|Organization||Higher Education Commission HEC|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Read More: Today Government Jobs in Pakistan
Latest Vacancies in Higher Education Commission HEC Education Islamabad 2023
- Law Graduate Assessment Test
How to apply for Law Graduate Assessment Test at HEC Jobs 2023?
- Please visit the following link: http://etc.hec.gov.pk for online registration.
- In case of any difficulty during online registration, please visit onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk or visit HEC Secretariat or HEC Regional Centres for guidance.
- Application submission comprises of two steps: profile completion using “My Profile” section and application submission using “Law Graduate Assessment Test” link on menu panel in left hand sidebar of the online portal.
- Only SUBMITTED applications will be considered for Law-GAT Test and applications in SAVE or INCOMPLETE mode will not be entertained.
- Test fee of Rs. 3000/- is to be deposited in Account No. 01127900567403. Account Title: Higher Education Commission Bank: Habib Bank Limited, Branch Code: 0112.
- Download the bank Fee Challan while registering for the test at http://etc.hec.gov.pk. (Fee Challan is only available on ETC online registration portal).
- • All candidates are required to upload paid and scanned Fee challan, duly stamped by an HBL branch while completing the application form of ETC online registration portal to submit the application.
- The test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- 50% score is required to pass the Law Graduate Assessment Test (Law-GAT).
- Applicants will have to meet other criteria, if any, as per the Rules and Regulations of the Pakistan Bar Council.
- Applicants will have a maximum of five chances to clear the test.
- HEC will conduct the test on a quarterly basis.
- The candidate must get any queries/complaints resolved before the closure of the web registration portal. Queries/Complaints handled beyond the registration deadline are denied by the system due to logistics/security reasons.
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
|Apply Here||Online Registration|
|Read More :||Today’s Government Jobs in Pakistan|