Ministry of Maritime Affairs Jobs has announced the latest job vacancy in Karachi for the post of Assistant, Steno-typist, UDC, Dispatch Rider, and Naib Qasid.
Interested Male and Female candidates have applied for the latest jobs in the Ministry of Maritime through an Application form. The last to apply for this job opportunity is 25-02-21
GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
MINISTRY OF MARITIME AFFAIRS JOBS 201
|Category/ Sector||Government Job|
|Organization||Ministry of Maritime Affairs Pakistan|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Qualification||Primary to Graduation|
Read More: Today Government Jobs in Pakistan
Latest Posts/ Vacancy in Ministry of Maritime Affairs Jobs 2021
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to fill-up the following posts in the Directorate General Ports & Shipping Wing, Karachi on regular basis.
|S. No||Post Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit|
|01||Assistant||04||18 to 28 years|
|02||Steno-typist||03||18 to 25 years|
|03||UDC||01||18 to 25 years|
|04||Dispatch Rider||01||18 to 30 years|
|05||Naib Qasid||04||18 to 25 years|
How to Apply for Ministry of Maritime Affairs Jobs 2021
- The prescribed Women, Minority and Disable quota will be observed as per rules. Females, Disabled, and Minorities will be encouraged to apply.
- Applicants shall specifically mention the domicile/quota against which they apply for a post.
- Candidates already in service should send their applications through the proper channel.
- A candidate can apply for more than one post by submitting a separate form for each post.
- Incomplete applications as well as received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of the test/interview.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test/interview.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/postpone the recruitment process at any stage.
- All candidates applying for the above mention post(s) shall be entitled to general upper age relaxation of five
years in the maximum age limit given above. Further relaxation will be given if admissible under the rules.
- The relevant/required documents (in original) should be submitted/shown at the time of the Test/Interview. Copies
of the documents will not be entertained. Post applied for should be mentioned on the right corner of the envelope.
- Those who fulfilled the prescribed qualification/experience mentioned against each post may apply on the prescribed application form for recruitment with an attested copy of CNIC and two colored passport
size photographs within 15 days of publication of this advertisement to the Section Officer (Estt.)
- The application form is also available on Ports & Shipping Wing, Karachi’s website www.dgps.gov.pk.
Ministry of Maritime Affairs Jobs 2021 Latest Advertisement
Mailing Address: Directorate General, Ports & Shipping Wing, Karachi, Dock Labour Board Building 01st Floor,
58 West Wharf Road Karachi
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
|Read More :||Today Government Jobs in Pakistan|