Ministry of Water Resources Jobs MOWR has announced Latest Vacancy in Islamabad. The Federal Government advertised the following Job vacancies in Assistant, Stenotypist, and Naib Qasid. Those Candidates Are Interested and Eligible Can Read the Complete Notification Before Apply.
Ministry of Water Resources Jobs 2021 (MOWR Jobs)
|Category/ Sector||Government Job|
|Organization||Ministry of Water Resources MOWR|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Qualification||Matric, Intermediate, Graduation|
Read More: Today Government Jobs in Pakistan
Ministry of Water Resources Jobs MOWR Vacancy Details
Applications are invited for appointment in Ministry of Water Resources to till the following temporary vacancies likely to continue:-
Post & BPS
|Assistant (BPS- 15)||
||18-28 Years||01||KPIC – 01|
|Stenotypist (BPS- 14)||
||18-25 Years||01||Ex-FATA – 01|
|Naib Qasid (BPS- 01)||Primary Pass||18-25 Years||05||Local Basis – 02
Open Merit – 02
Disabled Quota – 01
How to Apply Ministry of Water Resources Jobs 2021?
- Appointment to the above posts shall be made on a temporary basis.
- Application on the prescribed format shall reach the undersigned within 15 days from publication of this Advertisement at “Section Officer (Admn-I), Ministry of Water Resource, 6-Attaturk Avenue, G-5/1, Islamabad” along with an attested copy of CNIC, Domicile, and Disability Certificate (Where applicable). Applications, incomplete or received after the expiry date, will not be entertained.
- The recruitment shall be made in accordance with the Establishment Division Recruitment Policy dated 22.10.2014 and amendments made thereunder.
- General Age Relaxation is admissible under the rules.
- Candidates already in Government Service should apply through the proper channel.
- Applicant shortlisted for an interview shall present his/her original documents.
- Information provided in the application form will be verified by the Ministry of Water Resources. In case of any false or forged information, fake or bogus documents, the Ministry reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so discovered later) and will initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates will be .1Ied to appear for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in a written test/interview.
- Ministry of Water Resources reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or whole at any stage without assigning any reason.
Download Ministry of Water Resources Jobs Application Form and Advertisement
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
|Mailing Address:||Section Officer (Admin-I), Ministry of Water Resources, 6-Attaturk Avenue, G-5/1, Islamabad.|
|Download Advertisement||Click Here to Download|
|Download Application Form||Click Here to Download|
|Read More :||Today Government Jobs in Pakistan|