MNS University Multan Jobs – Muhammad Nawaz Sharif University of Engineering & Technology Jobs 2021 are Invited to the Recruitment Post of Assistant Professor, and Sub Engineer. Those Male / Female Candidates Are Interested in the Following MNS University Multan Jobs – Muhammad Nawaz Sharif University of Engineering & Technology Jobs Can Read the Full Advertisement Before Apply.
Muhammad Nawaz Sharif University of Engineering & Technology
MNS University Multan Jobs 2021
|Category/ Sector||Government Job|
|Organization||Muhammad Nawaz Sharif University of Engineering & Technology|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Read More: Today Government Jobs in Pakistan
Latest Posts/ Vacancy in MNS University Multan Jobs – Muhammad Nawaz Sharif University of Engineering & Technology Jobs 2021
Applications are invited for the following posts against the discipline mentioned below in the following discipline at MNS-UET, Multan: –
|S. No.||Post Name||Qualification||Age Limit||No. of Posts|
|01||Assistant Professor||PhD||25-45 Years||6|
|02||Sub Engineer||DAE Civil||18-30 Years||1|
How to Apply for MNS University Multan Jobs?
- Registration with Pakistan Engineering Council is mandatory in the case of engineering discipline.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interviews.
- The candidates applying for all the above posts should submit an application on Prescribed Form available on the website https://www.mnsuet.edu.pk/ along with passport size(03) photographs and attested copies of all certificates, degrees, testimonials, detailed marks certificates, experience certificates, transcripts, equivalence certificates, CNIC, domicile, etc. and a Bank Draft of Rs. 5000/- for Assistant Professor and RS. 500/– for sub-Engineer in favor of Treasurer, Muhammad Nawaz Sharif University of Engineering and Technology Multan.
- Candidates, already in service should apply through the proper channel by the due date.
- Applications will be short-listed according to the University’s prescribed criteria.
- No T.A./D.A. will be paid for interviews/tests.
- The University has the right to increase or decrease the No. of posts and not to fill any post or withhold appointment against any post without assigning any reason.
- If applications increase from fifteen, a test will be conducted to shortlist candidates.
- 3% quota is reserved for disabled persons, 5% quota for Minorities (Non-Muslims), and 15% quota for women.
- Candidates terminated/dismissed under any disciplinary law from the service by any of the Government / Semi-Government / Autonomous bodies are not eligible to apply.
- The last date of receipt of applications is 08.02.2020.
- Incomplete applications or those received after the due date shall not be entertained in any case.
Note: Applications must be sent through registered posts/courier only. By hand, applications will not be accepted.
Applicants are directed to clearly mention the name of post, applied for & mode of appointment on the top right corner of the envelope.
MNS University Multan Jobs Latest AdvertisementMNS University Multan Jobs
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
|Download Application Form||Download|
|Mailing Address:||The Registrar, Muhammad Nawaz Shard University of Engineering and Technology,
Bahawalpur Road, Qasirnpur Colony, BCG Chowk, Multan. IPL-940
|Read More :||Today Government Jobs in Pakistan|