National Skills University Jobs 2021 has announced the latest Vacancies in Islamabad. Interested male and female candidates can apply through the application form, which can be download from the link below down. Those candidates who have a Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for these Latest NSU Jobs 2021. Candidates can read the full advertisement before apply for these Jobs in Islamabad 2021. The last date to apply is 24 April 2021.
NSU Jobs 2021 Islamabad Advertisement Details
|Category/ Sector||Pak Govt Jobs|
|Organization||National Skills University NSU Islamabad|
|Job Type||Govt Job|
Read More: Today Government Jobs in Pakistan
Latest Jobs In National Skills University jobs Islamabad 2021
|S. No.||Post name||Qualification|
|02||Associate Professor||HEC Criteria|
|03||Assistant Professor||HEC Criteria|
|04||Project Director||Masters degree|
How to apply National Skills University jobs in Islamabad 2021?
- The candidates have to submit five complete sets of application on prescribed form (can be downloaded from www.nsu.edu.pk) for the positions of Professors / Associate Professors, three sets for the post of Assistant Professors, and two sets for remaining positions bearing attested copies of degrees, certificates and one photograph for each set.
- The candidates apply for the posts of Professors. Associate Professors should also submit a softcopy of their dossiers in PDF on CD along with the application.
- Application fee through challan form, which can be download from www.nsu.edu.pk, can be deposited in any branch of Habib Bank Limited. University copy must be attached with the application as per the following:
- Serial No. 01-02 Rs. 5.000/-
- Serial No. 03 Rs. 3.000/-
- Serial No. 04 Rs. 1,000/-
- In-service candidates of public sector organizations should apply through the proper channel and submit NOC along with the application.
- All applicants should attach service certificate(s) issued by their present and former employers by the due date; otherwise, their applications will not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit a separate application form along with a separate processing fee.
- Only the candidates who fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria should apply.
- The applicant must mention the name of the post on the left corner of the envelope.
- Applications must reach the undersigned within 20 days of publication of this advertisement. Incomplete applications or received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Five years general relaxation is allowed in the upper age limit as per rules.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.