The National University of Modern Language NUML Jobs 2023 released the latest advertisement for hiring candidates in Islamabad. Interested candidates can apply for these posts all over Pakistan.
NUML Jobs 2023 has released the latest advertisement for Lecturer Posts in NUML Main Campus, Rawalpindi Branch, and Regional Campuses. Those Male / Female Candidates who Are Interested in the Following NUML Jobs 2023 Can Read the Full Advertisement Before applying before 08 February 2023.
The National University of Modern Language NUML Jobs 2023 is looking to hire Professors (BPS-21), Associate Professors (BPS-20), Assistant Professors (BPS-19), and Lecturers (BPS-18).
NUML Jobs 2023 Details:
|Category/ Sector||Govt Jobs|
|Organization||National University of Modern Language NUML|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Read More: Today Government Jobs in Pakistan
Latest Jobs Vacancy in the National University of Modern Language NUML Jobs 2023
|S. No.||Posts Name|
NUML Jobs 2023 Advertisement
How to Apply for NUML Jobs 2023?
- Interested candidates may apply on the prescribed application form along with detailed CV and attested photocopies of all educational documents, professional experience certificates, copy of CNIC and two recent photographs, Application complete in all respect should be sent through courier to HR Branch, Sector H-9, NUML Islamabad.
- Job Application Form can be downloaded from http://www.numl.edu.pk/jobs/all
- The lost date of submission of the application in 08-02-2023.
- incomplete applications or applications submitted by handle mail or received after the due date will not be entertained
- The decision of the University shall remain final in all cases and only Shortlisted Candidates will be called for test/interviews.
- No TA DA is admissible.
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
|Online Registration||Apply Now|
|Read More :||Today’s Government Jobs in Pakistan|
About the National University of Modern Languages (NUML):
The National University of Modern Languages (NUML) is a public university located in Islamabad, Pakistan. It was established in 1970 with the goal of promoting the study of foreign languages in Pakistan. The university offers undergraduate and graduate programs in a variety of languages, including Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Persian, Russian, and Spanish, as well as programs in linguistics, translation, and international relations. NUML also has campuses in other cities across Pakistan, including Lahore, Karachi, and Peshawar. The university is recognized by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan and is considered one of the leading institutions for language studies in the country.