Pakhtunkhwa Highways Authority PKHA Jobs 2021 announced the latest vacancy for Tunnel Incharge, CCTV Room Operator, Electrician, and Plumber positions. Those Male Candidates who are interested to apply should download Application Forms & Challan Forms from the NTS website www.nts.org.pk or link in below.
|Category/ Sector||Pak Govt Jobs|
|Organization||Pakhtunkhwa Highways Authority – PKHA|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Read More: Today Government Jobs
Latest Posts/ Vacancy in Pakhtunkhwa Highways Authority PKHA Jobs 2021
Applications are re-invited from candidates having domicile of Mohmand Agency with prescribed qualification and experience, for filling the following positions.
|No. of posts||Qualification/Experience||Age limit|
|01||Tunnel Incharge||01||1. DAE Electrical / Electronic / Mechanics |
2. 10 years experience
|02||CCTV Room |
|02||1. DAE (Electrical / Electronics)|
2. 2 years experience
|03||Electrician||02||Secondary School Certificate with Electrical Certificate, 2 years experience||18-30|
|04||Plumber||01||Secondary School Certificate with Plumbing Certificate, 3 years experience||18-40|
1. Application Forms are available at NTS Website, www.nts.org.pk, or the link below, which must be read carefully before applying for any position.
2. Candidates are required to send their prescribed application forms and NTS Test Fee Slip along with photocopies of academic documents, experience certificates, CNIC, and recent passport-size-photographs to PKHA (Project) National Testing Services-Pakistan, Headquarters: 1-E, Street # 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
3. NTS will charge Rs. 500/- per application from the candidates for the whole process.
4. Form should be carefully filled in by the Candidate as the provided information will be considered as final for further processing.
5. Candidate will be self-responsible for wrong apply and can be excluded from the process even after provisionally allowed in the test in case of wrong apply.
6. Not fulfilling any of the written statements of the Application Form or any Mis-information will automatically exclude the candidate from the whole recruitment process at any stage.
7. The candidates applying from Government/ Semi-Government organizations are required to apply through the proper channel. No TA/DA will be allowed for Test / Interview.
8. The Competent Authority reserves the right not to fill / increase / decrease the number of vacancies or cancel the recruitment process by assigning any reason.
9. Shortlisting will be based on the screening test conducted by NTS. Top ten (10) candidates in the NTS screening / written test will be short-listed against a single vacancy of each cadre post for the further recruitment process.