KPK Jobs 2022- Public Health Engineering Department PHED Jobs 2022 via ETEA Are Recently Invited to Latest Advertisement by PHED KPK jobs 2022. The suitable persons are invited on the prescribed application form through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these Jobs in Pakistan 2022 after the complete recruitment process. The eligible Male/Female Candidates who Are Interested in the Following Jobs Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online for KPK Jobs 2022.
PHED Jobs 2022 Details
|Category/ Sector||Govt Job|
|Organization||Public Health Engineering|
Department PHED KPK
|Job Type||Full time|
|Qualification||Matric to Masters|
Public Health Engineering Department PHED Jobs 2022
A Public Health Engineering Department, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa needs applications from eligible candidates of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the following regular posts as per prescribed requirements/qualifications. Requirements / qualification.
|S. No.||Post Name||Qualification|
PHED Jobs 2022 KPK Advertisement
How to Apply for PHED Jobs 2022?
- Applications along with supporting documents & CV must reach the office of the undersigned on or before and related documents will be submitted in the office of executive PHE Division Swat-II Bodigram Road Matta Swat on 31-05-2022.
- For posts at serial No. 01 and 02, test/interview will be counted in the PHE secretariat and dates will be communicated later on.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
Important tips for KPK Jobs 2022 Exams
- Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture (soft copy) with you at the time of the online application. Read the instructions thoroughly before filling out the online application form.
- ETEA shall verify the deposited fee at any stage. If your payment is not verified, your candidature shall be rejected. Fee deposited on someone else CNIC shall not be verified.
- The unclaimed qualification will not be accepted.
- Keep the bank-printed receipt safe with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- Applications of all those candidates who do not give correct information while filling the online application form, will not be rejected only but would be proceeded against and strict action shall be taken against them.