PIDE Jobs 2021 – Pakistan Institute of Development Economics are Recently Invited to Latest Advertisement for the Post of Administrative Officer.
The suitable persons are invited on the prescribed application form through the procedure defined by the organization and can get these Jobs in Islamabad 2021 after the complete recruitment process. The eligible Male/Female Candidates Are Interested in the following Jobs.
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics PIDE Jobs 2021
|Category/ Sector||Govt Job|
|Organization||Pakistan Institute of Development Economics|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Latest Posts in Pakistan Institute of Development Economics PIDE Jobs 2021
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following posts on a contractual basis in
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics (PIDE), Islamabad.
|Qualification||Ph.D./M.Phil. in the field of economics, public policy, development studies,
demography, business studies, environmental, health economics or equivalent
a postgraduate qualification from HEC recognized university
|Experience||Minimum of 10 years of experience in research, teaching, and/or training.
Experience in managing research grants and/or similar assignment would be
an added value and given preference.
|Duration||The appointment will purely on a contract basis. The initial contract will be for |
one year. Extendable up to three years on year to year basis subject to
|Salary||Rs. 200,000/- per month (Lump sum/Fixed).|
|Number of posts||Four (04)|
|Duties||Being part of the RASTA program, the duties of a Social Scientist/Economist is
to assist the Project Management Team of RASTA in the execution of the
program; to manage the RASTA project management unit operations; to lead
the Call for Research Proposal campaigns; to coordinate with the applicants and
Research Advisory Committee (RAC) members; to organize RAC meetings,
workshops and conferences; assist RAC in evaluating proposals, comments on
the proposals/papers monitor the progress of studies awarded in the project;
to maintain/develop the institutional memory of RASTA in collaboration with
PIDE Administration. Any other work assigned by the project authority.
How to Apply PIDE Jobs 2021 – Pakistan Institute of Development Economics?
- The prescribed application forms are available at the PIDE website: www.pide.org.pk. Application on prescribed Form (only soft copy) along with all educational & experience documents including the research material may reach the PIDE at [email protected] within 15 days of the date of advertisement. Applications after the due date will not be considered in any case.
- Applicants already working in Government/Semi-Government Organizations/Autonomous
Bodies should apply through the proper channel by the due date.
- All positions require strong computer knowledge and hands-on experience in using MS Office
- Any applicant with the 3rd Division in the entire academic career will not be considered.
- Incomplete or applications received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- The decision of the PIDE shall be final and remain binding in all cases. However, the Authorities can relax the conditions other than qualifications.
- Only short-listed applicants will be called for test/interview.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill any position/withhold the appointment against any
advertised position or to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason.
|SOME IMPORTANT LINKS|
|Download Advertisement||CLICK HERE|
|Download Application Form||CLICK HERE|
|Send Cv / Resume on||[email protected]|