Planning and Development Board Punjab Jobs 2021 has announced the latest jobs in Directorate General (Monitoring and Evaluation). The Interested male and female candidates can apply online at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk. The last date to apply online is 12-03-2021.
Planning and Development Board Punjab Jobs Details
|Category/ Sector||Pak Govt Jobs|
|Organization||Planning & Development Board Punjab|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Read More: Today Government Jobs
Latest Posts/ Vacancy in Planning and Development Board Punjab Jobs 2021
The following two positions are vacant at the Program Implementation Unit, Planning & Development Board which are required to be filled in immediately. Eligible candidates, both from the private and public sectors, are encouraged to apply for these positions. Qualifications, Experience, and skills required are mentioned as under:
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Post|
|1.||Communication Specialist||Bachelor, Master||01|
|2.||Program Officer||Bachelor, Master||01|
How to Apply for Planning and Development Board Punjab Jobs?
- Applications along with one page CV, latest photograph, attested copies of CNIC, and all educational degrees/experience certificates from H.E.C. recognized universities should be submitted at the below-mentioned address.
- Government servants/ employees must submit N.O.C. from their present employer with their application and send their applications through the proper channel.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will not be considered.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview, and no TA/DA will be paid in this regard.
- The service of those selected applicants will be terminated whose degree(s)/educational certificates are found bogus.
- The market-based remuneration package will be offered to the selected candidates from the private sector as per PC-I. T
- The salary package for Government servants will be as per applicable government policy.
- The applications complete in all respect can be submitted electronically at www.jobs.puniab.gov.pk or through post/courier at the following address on or before March 12, 2021, during office hours.