A public sector organization has announced the latest job vacancy in PO BOX No. 722 Post mall Peshawar jobs on a contract basis. Interested male and female candidates can apply for these jobs through the Application form, which can be download from EATA’s official Website www.etea.edu.pk or the link below down. The last date for the Submission form is 15-03-2021.
PO Box No.722 Post Mall Peshawar Jobs Details
|Category/ Sector||Pak Govt Jobs|
|Organization||PO Box No.722 Post Mall Peshawar|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Qualification||Primary to Masters|
Read More: Today Government Jobs
Latest Posts/ Vacancy in PO BOX No. 722 Post mall Peshawar Jobs
|S. No||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|04||Medical Technologists Pathology||04|
|14||BioMedical Electric Technician||02|
Terms and Conditions
- PO Box No.722 Post Mall Peshawar will make selection purely on a merit basis according to approved project Policy 2008.
- Relaxation of age will NOT be admissible as per project Policy.
- Interview call letters will be issued to shortlisted candidates only.
- Candidates should be eligible in all respect by the last date of receipt of the applications.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due dates will not be entered.
- The candidates working in Government / Semi government bodies should apply through the proper channel.
- District wise merit list will be prepared. Therefore, the candidates should be applying for the district of their choice.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible for Test/Interview.
How to Apply for PO Box No.722 Post Mall Peshawar Jobs?
1. Interested candidates who Intend to apply for the posts on (S. No I to 17) may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts
2.After successful submission of the online application, PO box no. 722 will generate a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number, Project code & candidate’s personal information).
3. Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip & deposit Rs. 500/- (for BPS-I6 & below) and Rs. 7001- (for BPS-17 & above) as test fee (nonrefundable) in any UBL Bank branch or at UBL OMNI agent on that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL.
4 After the online application, don’t send documents/testimonials to the ETEA office. Copies of testimonials/documents will, however, Availability of online Application Form on www.etea.edu.pk on 23rd February 2021
5. Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from www.etea.edu.pk.
6. Candidates are directed to do not to give ported/converted mobile numbers.
7. Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
8. No separate CII Letter will be issued to candidates for screening through postal/courier means.
9. Candidates who intend to apply for the posts on (S. No 18 – 24) are at this moment directed to send applications along with documents for BOX No. 722 Post mall Peshawar.