Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL Jobs 2021 has announced the latest Jobs in Pakistan. Male and female candidates can apply through the NTS website and PPL Official website, Both links are available below down. Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL Jobs has released multiple vacancies for Pakistan Citizens.
Interested Candidates who have At least Bachelor’s Degree are eligible for these Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL Jobs 2021. Applicants can also read the full advertisement before apply for Online PPL Jobs 2021. The Last date to apply online is 20 August 2021.
PPL Jobs 2021 Online Apply Details:
|Category/ Sector||Govt Jobs / Contract|
|Organization||Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s / Masters|
Latest Posts In Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL Jobs 2021
|Engineering||1. Petroleum Engineering|
2. Mechanical Engineering
3. Electrical/ Electronic Engineering
4. Chemical Engineering
|1. Computer Engineering/|
2. Computer Sciences
2. (Administration/ Human Resources/
Selection Procedure for PPL Jobs 2021
NTS score of a min of 60% is a must for selection. However, securing 60% marks in the NTS test does not automatically entitle a candidate for further Selections. The following steps will be below down for the selection of candidates:
Step 1: Top 3 candidates as per the merit list against each position, securing minimum required passing marks (60 % and above) in the NTS test will be shortlisted.
Step 2: Shortlisted candidates will undergo and be followed by panel interviews.
Step 3: Top 30 candidates (1 against each advertised position) selected on the basis of equal weight/age of 60% and above each in the academic score, NTS test scores, and interview performance, will be offered two-year on-job training.
ON-JOB TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES for Special Graduate Trainee Engineers & Diploma Holders on a 2-year contract
Eligibility Criteria for PPL Jobs 2021
1. SPECIAL GRADUATE TRAINEE ENGINEERS
Pakistani nationals with at least a bachelor’s degree in engineering (min16 years of education) in petroleum, mechanical, electrical, electronics, chemical, or a degree related to these disciplines are recognized by Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC).
2. SPECIAL TRAINEE DIPLOMA HOLDERS
- Pakistani nationals with a 3-year Diploma in Associate Engineering (DAE) in petroleum, mechanical, electrical, electronics, chemical or diploma related to these disciplines recognized by Technical or secondary Board of Education.
- Only domiciled residents of the given areas meeting the above criteria are eligible to take the test relevant to their category/ qualification as per the details given below:
|Diploma in Associate|
PPL Jobs 2021 Advertisement
How To Apply PPL Jobs 2021?
- Candidates meeting the above standard eligibility criteria may register themselves with NTS by paying a non-refundable fee (candidates will pay 50 percent fee and the remaining 50 percent will be borne by the company) as per prescribed rates latest by August 16, 2021.
- Applications sent directly to PPL in contravention of prescribed procedure will not be entertained.
- For registration, please visit www.nts.org.pk.
- Information on application procedure is also available on PPL website at: httpm//www.ppl.com.pk/contenticapacity-building-for-youth
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
|Apply Online By PPL||https://www.ppl.com.pk/human-resource/|
|Apply Online By NTS||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook|
Page for Latest Jobs Alert
|Address:||Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL, Islamabad|
|Read More :||Today Government Jobs in Pakistan|