PPSC Jobs 2021 – Punjab Public Service Commission is Released Job Advertisement No. 02-2021 for the invitation to the Job Vacancy in Assistant Director, District Education Officer, Translator, Chief Translator, Assistant Engineering, and Stenographer. Both Male/Female candidates are interested in this Punjab Public Service Commission – PPSC Online Apply through www.ppsc.gov.pk.
PPSC Jobs 2020: Candidates looking for PPSC Jobs in Pakistan can stop their endless search. On this page, Government Jobs Competitors can find all state’s PPSC Openings without Burden. We updated all the information which is only officially released by the Department of that particular state. Every department has its own PPSC working under that State Government. Every Year PPSC will recruit a large number of candidates according to the Available Vacancies. These Recruitment Process will be done by conducting Main Written, Personal Interview.
PPSC Jobs 2021 – Punjab Public Service Commission
|Jobs Location||Lahore, Punjab|
|Category/ Sector||Government Job|
|Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Qualification||LLB, Master, MS, Graduation, BSc|
Read More: Today Government Jobs in Pakistan
Latest Posts/ Vacancy in PPSC Jobs 2021 – Punjab Public Service Commission
|Sr. No||Post Name||No of seats||Qualification|
|Industries, Commerce, Investment & Skills Development Department|
|1.||Assistant Director (BS-17)||05||LLB|
|Literacy & Non-Formal Basic Education|
|2.||District Education Officer (BS-17)||01||Master|
|Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department|
|3.||Translator (BS-17)||02||Master/ Graduate|
|4.||Chief Translator (BS-18)||01||M.Phil|
|Punjab Auqaf Organization|
|5.||Assistant Engineering (BS-17)||01||BSc|
|Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC|
Candidates are advised to read all terms and conditions and general instructions of the Advertisement carefully in order to submit their online applications complete in all respects. The onus/responsibility of correctness of the data given in the on-line application will rest squarely on the candidate.
Application For Fee:
It is mandatory for Candidates to deposit Rs. 600/- as application fee for one paper written test and Rs. 1000/- for competitive examinations under Head: “C02101- ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury before the Closing Date of receipt of applications.
- The Receipt Number will be mentioned in the Online Application Form of the Candidates.
- Original Receipt will be produced and submitted at the time of Interview/ Viva-voce failing which Candidates will not be allowed to appear in the Interview / Viva-voce. Original Receipt will be retained by PPSC for the record.
- No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as a fee by the Commission.
- Candidates residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Examination Fee prescribed for the post.
- Special Persons are not required to deposit application/exam/test fee.
PPSC Online Apply Procedure for Submission of Application Form
Applicants are required to submit the “PPSC Online Apply Application Form” up to the Closing Date mentioned in the Advertisement. Candidates should fill the Online Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post. Editing options, to correct any data will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of the Online Application Form. The candidates are advised to submit only their personal valid E-mail address and personal mobile number at the time of submission of their online application.
Eligibility Criteria for PPSC Jobs 2021
Medical Fitness Certificate
Medical Certificate issued by the Medical Superintendent of concerned District Head Quarters Hospital or Services Hospital, Lahore shall be acceptable under the Regulations / Policy Decisions. However, Medical Fitness Certificate issued within three (3) months prior to the Closing Date of the Advertisement for the post shall be accepted subject to the condition that the candidates fulfill all requirements of Physical Standards prescribed for the post applied for by the candidates. Medical Fitness Certificate issued by the Competent Authority i.e. Medical Superintendent District Head Quarters Hospital or Services Hospital after the closing date for receipt of online applications shall not be acceptable.”
Eligibility of Candidates for the Post will be determined on the basis of:-
- Qualification/experience prescribed in the Service Rules/Advertisement.
- Instructions issued by the Government or the Commission from time to time.
- The age, qualifications, experience, and other credentials, etc. of the Candidates shall be taken up to the Closing Date fixed for such post.
- It is also pointed out that Punjab Public Service Commission has no power to relax any condition of eligibility as prescribed in the relevant Service Rules/Advertisement.
Qualification for PPSC Online Apply
Qualification mentioned in the Advertisement and relevant Service Rules are acceptable to the Commission, other than this qualification the Candidates will not be held eligible for the Post:-
Acceptance of Foreign Degrees/Diplomas: The Commission shall accept degrees/certificates/diplomas of those Foreign Universities only which have been recognized by Higher Education Commission (H.E.C), Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (P.M.D.C), Pakistan Engineering Council (P.E.C), Pakistan Nursing Council, Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (I.B.C.C) or any other Competent Agency/Authority.
Acceptance of Equivalent Qualification: The equivalence of foreign and local academic qualifications as laid down by the Higher Education Commission (H.E.C), Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (P.M.D.C), Pakistan Engineering Council (P.E.C), or other Competent Committee/Authority and Qualification Equivalence Determination Committee (QEDC) duly approved by the Administrative Department shall be accepted by the Commission as final.
Note: In case a candidate claims that his/her qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification, he/she will be required to submit equivalence of his/her qualification issued by the Competent Authority at the time of the interview or whenever asked by the commission. If a candidate fails to submit the Equivalence Certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of the interview or whenever asked by the commission, his/her candidature shall be canceled.
PPSC Challan Form Download
Interested candidates to apply in PPSC Jobs, You have to download PPSC Challan from our Website. You can easily challan form download.
How to Apply for PPSC Jobs 2021
- Firstly, Download Challan Form given Above.
- It is mandatory for Candidates to deposit Rs.600/- as an application fee for one paper written test and Rs. 1000/- for competitive examinations under Head: “C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
- Apply Online through the official website www.ppsc.gop.pk by the Closing Date up to 12:00 AM (Midnight).
- Special persons are not required to deposit the application fee.
- The last date to apply online is 15 February 2021.
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
|PPSC Challan Form||DOWNLOAD|
|General Instructions for PPSC Jobs||DOWNLOAD|
|PPSC Jobs Apply||Apply Online|
|Read More:||Today Government Jobs in Pakistan|