PSW Jobs 2021 – Pakistan Single Window Jobs are Invited to the Recruitment Post of Chief Executive Officer CEO. Those Male / Female Candidates Are Interested in the Following PSW Jobs 2021 – Pakistan Single Window Jobs Can Read the Full Advertisement Before Apply.
Pakistan Single Window PSW Jobs 2021 is a public sector company incorporated by FBR/Pakistan Customs under Section 42 of the Companies Act, 207. It will act as the Operating Entity for the development and operation of the Pakistan Single Window (PSW) system to facilitate imports, exports, and transit trade. The Company is headquartered in Islamabad with a site office in Karachi.
PSW Jobs Company requires a transformational and passionate individual to lead the company as “Chief Executive Officer” (CEO). The CEO will be responsible for the overall management and supervision of PSW Jobs 2021and the achievement of its stated objectives. He/she will be responsible to ensure that the PSW system is developed and implemented as per the project timelines and in accordance with global best practices. He/she will also be responsible for creating and nurturing a conducive environment for technical innovation, reforms, and the development of IT-based solutions for trade facilitation.
Pakistan Single Window Jobs
PSW Jobs 2021
|Category/ Sector||Government Job|
|Organization||Pakistan Single Window PSW|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Read More: Today Government Jobs in Pakistan
Latest Posts/ Vacancy in PSW Jobs 2021 – Pakistan Single Window Jobs
Qualifications/Experience for PSW Jobs 2021 – Pakistan Single Window Jobs
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain & Logistics, Public Administration, Economics, Computer Sciences or other ICT related disciplines;
- Preferably member of a recognized body of a professional association;
- At least 15 years’ experience of relevant professional experience with 5 years at a relevant senior management/decision-making position.
- Demonstrated experience in evaluating and applying emerging technologies to transform businesses and deliver sustainable competitive advantage;
- Demonstrated experience of working and successfully leading an ICT related company as CEO will be considered an asset;
- Preferably prior experience with public sector engagement, international trade, and trade facilitation;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required to interact with stakeholders.
- The maximum age limit is 55 years for the position.
- Employment term: 3 years
How to Apply Online PSW Jobs 2021 – Pakistan Single Window Jobs
- Interested candidates having relevant qualifications and experience are encouraged to apply along with guidelines mentioned on the SECP website, Public Sector Companies (Appointment of Chief Executive) Guidelines 2015:-
- Application form for the post of Chief Executive of Public Sector Company ‘duly filled in and signed by the candidate in the format as prescribed in Annexure “A” to the Public Sector Companies (Appointment of Chief Executive) Guidelines 2015, to demonstrate his/her fitness and propriety for the position of the chief executive.
- Copies of the degrees/testimonials, duly verified by the Higher Education Commission or the professional body or association, whichever is relevant, shall also be provided along with the application.
- The applicant shall also submit a declaration on a non-judicial stamp paper of requisite value, as per Annexure “B” to Public Sector Companies (Appointment of Chief Executive) Guidelines 2015, that he/she is not ineligible to act as a chief executive, in accordance with these Guidelines.
- Please mention the name of the position in the subject See your entail and submit the application complete in all respects by no later than 20 Feb 2021.
Note: Above mentioned forms are required at the time of the interview.
Duties/Responsibilities in PSW Jobs 2021 – Pakistan Single Window Jobs
- Provide technical and administrative leadership to the company including development of strategies, budgets, work plans, monitoring and evaluation plans, ethics and legal compliances, and reporting in realizing the company’s vision, mission, and goals.
- Represent management in the Board of Directors and the Pakistan Single Window Governing Council.
- Keep the Board and other stakeholders informed of the Company’s activities, identify problems and challenges that need intervention by the Board of the Governing Council.
- Pursue global best practices on company management and administration and encourage and facilitate technological innovation and research in its core activities.
- Provide general oversight of the Company, manage its daily operations and ensure a smoothly functioning efficient, and effective organization.
- Ensure the Company’s compliance with all applicable legal, financial, reporting, and audit laws and regulations.
- Ensure program quality and organizational stability through regular monitoring and evaluation, implementation of internally accepted administrative and operational standards and controls, systems and procedures.
- Ensure alignment of the Company’s operations with its strategic objectives through the development of the annual strategic and business plans.
- Develop annual financial plans and ensure their implementation.
- Oversee the fiscal activities of the Company including budgeting, financial management, reporting, and audits;
- Supervise the financial affairs of the Company and ensure safeguarding all assets of the Company on behalf of the shareholders.
- Explore business development opportunities consistent with the Company’s vision, mission, and stated objectives for implementation of tech-based solutions for the facilitation of cross border trade and transport.
- Be responsible and accountable for the management and performance of the Company before the stakeholders.
- Develop and implement key performance indicators/targets for the Company staff including the executive positions and ensure a conducive environment for the achievement of these KPIs.
PSW Jobs 2021 – Pakistan Single Window JobsPSW Jobs 2021
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
|Apply Online||Apply Now|
|Read More:||Today Government Jobs in Pakistan|