Punjab Wildlife and Parks Department Jobs 2023 has released the latest Jobs in Punjab. Punjab Wildlife and Parks Department have released the latest Posts in Wildlife Supervisor, Field Compounded, Animal Keeper, Builder, and Chowkidar. Interested Applicants can apply through the application form before the last date.
Both Male and Female candidates are eligible to apply for these Wildlife and Parks Department Punjab Jobs 2023. Candidates can also read the full advertisement before applying for these Jobs in Punjab. The Last date to apply is 06 February 2023.
Punjab Wildlife and Parks Department Jobs 2023 Details:
|Category/ Sector||Govt Jobs|
|Organization||Wildlife and Parks Department Punjab|
|Job Type||Govt Jobs|
|Qualification||Primary to Master’s|
Read More: Today Government Jobs in Pakistan
Latest Wildlife and Parks Department Punjab Jobs 2023
|S. No.||Name of Post||Qualification|
Punjab Wildlife and Parks Department Jobs 2023 Advertisement
How to Apply for Punjab Wildlife and Parks Department Jobs 2023?
- Application along with attested photocopies of CNIC, Certificate, Domicile, PRC, and Two latest Photographs. should be forwarded to the given address before the last date.
- The name of the post must be written on the top right corner of the envelope.
- Only eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- No TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates appearing for the interview.
- The Last date for the submission of the application form is 06 February 2023.
SOME IMPORTANT LINKS
About Punjab Wildlife and Parks Department:
The Punjab Wildlife and Parks Department is a government agency in the province of Punjab, Pakistan that is responsible for the management and conservation of wildlife and protected areas in the province. Its main responsibilities include:
- Protecting and managing wildlife and their habitats, including endangered species
- Managing and maintaining protected areas, such as national parks and wildlife reserves
- Enforcing wildlife laws and regulations
- Providing education and awareness about conservation and sustainable use of natural resources
- Coordinating with other government agencies and non-governmental organizations to achieve conservation goals
The department is headed by a Director General who is responsible for overall management and direction. It has various offices and field staff throughout the province, including game wardens, wildlife officers, and other personnel.
The department also runs the Zoo, and game farms, and also has a breeding center for endangered species. These activities are in coordination with other international organizations and under the guidance of CITES.
It is important to note that, Wildlife conservation is an ongoing process, and it is a joint effort of the government and the public to ensure the protection of Pakistan’s rich biodiversity and natural heritage.